Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cherry Hill Orchard

i was feeling a little down because my photo bud was still in Phili. i had no one to go on an adventure with and shoot.
then my hubby reminded me that the apple orchards were in bloom and told me to drive over to Lancaster with my camera and look.
it was a nice quiet drive, just me and Adele.
a beautiful morning, windows down.
i was pleased. almost 100 shots later i headed back home.








it was a beautiful day.
i am glad i took the time to see the orchard.

blessings!
shay


4 comments:

  1. Shay, I REALLY like that second shot with that one branch so crystal clear and the soft depth of field. Lovely. And just in case you didn't know already, Cherry Hill Orchards has the BEST peaches when they are in season. I can't eat them fast enough :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wish I could post them all. I will have to try those peaches for sure!

      Delete
  2. I'm sure glad you took the time too! These are absolutely beautiful! And who could be a better photo buddy than Adele!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks to me like you didn't miss me too much while I was gone! Love, love, love these pictures...I am so jealous I missed the fun. I have to agree with Kathy...my favorite one is second shot!

    ReplyDelete