Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pilgrimage.....

tonight i began a connection group for women at the church i have been attending. i have never done this, and admit i was a little nervous. we will be studying a 'beth moore' series which will journey us through the Psalms of Ascent (120-134). a pilgrimage. i am so looking forward to this time surrounded by women of God, all different ages and backgrounds, learning and praying my way on this continued new journey of mine. seeking a deeper relationship with my Saviour.
 i found it so fitting that this group came up...molded right into where i am in my life. my journey of self.

blessings!
shay

p.s. mama and my baby girl fly into BWI tomorrow...
can't wait for hugs and female companionship for a while!
~safe travels~

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your new group Shay! I hope it brings you lots of joy and knowledge:) I love that photo of the pitcher. Is it antique. I love antique shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shayla,
    Beth Moore studies are amazing! You will learn and discover a lot about God, the Bible and yourself. Enjoy the journey. God is so good and will place things in your path just when you need it.
    Enjoy the girl time!!
    Blessings and hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete