Friday, September 23, 2011

not a sparrow falls....


sometimes it's hard to comprehend our worth. when life seems overwhelming. when we are lonely. when we have doubt. when we are afraid. when we don't know which path to take.
 we are so incredibly blessed to have a Savior that is always there. a Saviour that knows even when a tiny sparrow falls. when a tiny sparrow is hungry or in need of refuge. His eye is on that tiny sparrow. therefore His eye is always on us.

i struggle with my worth, with lonliness, with doubt and fear, with which path God is leading me down.
but as i continue on my journey, i know that He will lead me. through prayer. through praise and worship and thanks. through love. He is guiding me every step of the way. reaching out his mighty hand. waiting for me to surrender.

so for me to get through...
i constantly remind myself that...
'not a sparrow falls'

Aren’t two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father’s will. Even all the hairs on your head are numbered. So do not be afraid; you are more valuable than many sparrows.
Matthew 10: 29-31

blessings!
shay

No comments:

Post a Comment