Friday, August 5, 2011

August 5, 2011

"Therefore by the grace of God I go."
Biopsy negative.
So, when I start a creative endeavour, I have to push through until completion, I can't have stuff lying around unfinished, it makes me nuts. Got off work Wednesday morning, in pain, pending biopsy results weighing on my mind, although I felt incredibly peaceful about it, I went into 'get your mind off of it' mode. Stopped at Home Depot, chose a paint color and rushed home, immediately going into overdrive, never slept until 10pm that night. In this 31 day journey to 40, one of my goals was to get my studio in order. We have lived in our new home for 3 years now, first time I have ever had my own space, and although I have been creating in it, it housed the Wii, the X-box, and became a catch all for everything 'not me'. So I announced 'Get your stuff outta my studio'! I have been working on it since Wednesday morning, paint completed that day, now going through and organizing, making it my own. My place to rest. To create. I am SO looking forward to having this space of my own as I enter into my next journey.
Blessings!
Shay








No comments:

Post a Comment