Thursday, April 12, 2012

Finding Balance...


my journey has begun.
after being like the dandelion, with little pieces of me blowing away, i am finding my passion for nursing again.
finding my core. 
it is thrilling and scary all at the same time.

and in this moment, being so busy getting trained and a brand new hospital off the ground, i am missing my camera.

i am missing seeing the little things, that brought me peace when i was seeing them through my lens.

so how do i find balance?
to take a few moments each day to capture God's beauty.

this is something i have to figure out.
because i am REALLY missing my love of photography in the last 2 weeks.

how do you find balance?
any advice?

blessings!
shay

1 comment:

  1. Shay, so happy to hear you are enjoying your new venture. And I adore your dandelion analogy...perfect!

    ReplyDelete