Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Hunt Of Our Own

so my bff photog and i came up with a plan in
order to get our creative juices flowing again
AND get our cameras out of hiding.
6 prompts in a week.
3 mine.
3 hers.
i have to admit i was excited over 
the idea.
but Wednesday came and i was like 'ugh'.

so despite of this uncanny weather,
i pushed through.
shot all 6 right inside my
warm, dry home.
here's to sticking with this Thelma..
so we can get outta
this funk we are in!

blue, vintage, fiber
crazy, happy, love

blue
love these antique candle holders i found


vintage
i was SO blessed to receive my Great Nana's
vintage knitting needles


fiber
think i am a little addicted to fiber!
colors, textures, the feel..oh my!


crazy
yeah, crazy about fine yarns!


happy
part of a print my boys got me as a gift..
full of words to live by!


love
this is my favorite picture of 'me' as
a little girl. my Daddy took it.
on the left, my Mama as a little girl.
LOVE!


so..
there's my first 'Thelma & Louise'
hunt captures!

all things that speak to me and hold close to my heart!

i will blog.
i will blog.
i will blog.

have a blessed week!

shay






2 comments:

  1. Wheezy...Awesome finds my friend. I simply love the picture of you and Nana so precious. And you already know my thoughts on yarn and awesome yarn at that! Feels so good to be hunting again! Wonder what next week will bring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaahhh, you were sweet as a little girl, and I really like the frame. The yarn picture is very cool.

    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete